Woodstock Building Associates is seeking an experienced HVAC Technician to join our team. If you want to work in a supportive team environment and collaborate on some amazing projects, then you should join the Woodstock Building Associates team. Our company is focused on continuously improving our processes and elevating our business. Our mission is to have a positive sustainable impact in the communities we build in. We are Woodstock, CT-based custom home design-build firm. We are a small family-focused organization that is passionate about our mutual success.
The HVAC tech will install, service and repair HVAC projects for the Company and will report to the Superintendent of Plumbing and HVAC
- Estimate HVAC work using Company’s estimating systems.
- Prepare preliminary proposals for HVAC work.
- Prepare layouts for HVAC systems.
- Maintain current HVAC licenses and work towards next license.
- Keep up to date on the latest HVAC methods.
- Maintain HVAC equipment including trucks in good repair.
- Assist plumbing and carpentry crews as needed.
- Set up and maintain temporary heat at job sites.
- Install ventilation systems including bathroom fans and range hoods.
- Rough and finish HVAC systems including heat pump systems.
- Always follow WBAs safety procedures.
- Always keep the plumbing/HVAC shop clean.
- Always keep the job site clean.
- Connecticut D2, D4 or S8 or equivalent
- EPA certification
- Construction experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong communicator
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time off.