Woodstock Building Associates is seeking an experienced Plumbing Tradesperson to join our team. If you want to work in a supportive team environment and collaborate on some amazing projects, then you should join the Woodstock Building Associates team. Our company is focused on continuously improving our processes and elevating our business. Our mission is to have a positive sustainable impact in the communities we build in. We are a Woodstock, CT-based custom home design-build firm. We are a small family-focused organization that is passionate about our mutual success.
Learn More at: https://wbahomes.com/
The Plumbing Tradesperson will install, service, and repair plumbing projects for the Company and will report to the Superintendent of Plumbing and HVAC.
- Install, service, and repair plumbing projects.
- Maintain current plumbing licenses.
- Keep up to date on the latest plumbing methods.
- Maintain plumbing equipment, including trucks, in good repair.
- Assist HVAC and carpentry crews as needed.
- Set up and maintain temporary heat at job sites.
- Install ventilation systems including bathroom fans and range hoods.
- Always follow WBA’s safety procedures.
- Always keep the plumbing/HVAC shop clean.
- Always keep the job site clean.
- Connecticut / Massachusetts – Minimum P2 License
- Construction experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong communicator
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time off