Give your Air Conditioner a tune-up and keep it running all summer long. Like most mechanical equipment, an ounce of prevention goes a long way towards keeping you cool for years to come. Don’t wait until you have an issue.
Some simple steps you can take today:
- Check the area around your Air Conditioner and make sure that it is clear and free from branches and other vegetation.
- Change or clean your homes air filters (if you need help finding the correct sizing, give us a call).
- Inspect your window seals and all your exterior doors for air leaks.
Did you know that changing your filter can lower the energy consumption of your Air Conditioner by 5-15%! (energysavers.gov)
What can WBA do to tune-up your Air Conditioner?
- Check for the correct amount of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant leaks.
- Check for and seal duct leakage
- Measure air flow thru the evaporator coil
- Verify that the cooling and heating systems cannot operate simultaneously
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a service, give our office a call (860) 928-0897.